Home » Bulgaria Non-Ionic Temperature-Resistant And Salt-Resistant Polyacrylamide for Papermaking Wastewater Treatment

Bulgaria Non-Ionic Temperature-Resistant And Salt-Resistant Polyacrylamide for Papermaking Wastewater Treatment

Just fill in the form below, click submit, you will get the price list, and we will contact you within one working day. Please also feel free to contact us via email or phone. (* is required).
Bulgaria, Danish Environmental Protection Agency

Bulgaria, Danish Environmental Protection Agency

Bulgaria. Country Characterisation. Background. The Republic of Bulgaria covers a territory of about 111 000 km 2 on the Balkan peninsula. Land use in Bulgaria resembles that in OECD Europe, with agricultural areas covering about half of the country (shared between arable and permanent crop land, and permanent grassland), and forests and wooded ...
Get Price
UCB Catalog Materials - PunchOut Level 2 - CIF

UCB Catalog Materials - PunchOut Level 2 - CIF

This file contains the catalog materials required for Suppliers looking to setup a CIF Level 2 PunchOut catalog with UCB .
Get Price
Spain Cationic Polymer for Food Wastewater Treatment

Spain Cationic Polymer for Food Wastewater Treatment

Aug 12, 2021 · Sludge dewatering polymer is mainly used in the purification of drinking water and industrial wastewater, treatment of special water quality (such as oil-containing sewage, dyeing and paper-making sewage, smelting sewage, radioactive substances, toxic heavy metals such as Pb, Cr and F-containing sewage, etc.).
Get Price
Bulgaria - European Environment Agency

Bulgaria - European Environment Agency

The authorities of Bulgaria report data accordin the season 2011 . Altogether, 95 bathing waters have been reported 0.4% of all bathing waters in Europe. – One bathing water has been newly reported in the recent season. 96% of bathing waters in Bulgaria are of coastal type; the other 4% are inland.
Get Price
DRINKING WATER TREATMENT BY BULGARIAN …

DRINKING WATER TREATMENT BY BULGARIAN …

heavy metals, plankton etc. for water temperature from 10C to 30 0C. The measured value of residual aluminium was from 0,0 to 0,1 mg/l. In the paper are discussed the technological and sanitary priorities of CFS drinking water treatment over the aluminium sulphate treatment.
Get Price
Bulgaria — Climate-ADAPTExplore further

Bulgaria — Climate-ADAPTExplore further

In contrast, hot summers will occur more often and almost every summer is expected to be unusually hot in the 2080s. In 2014, the Department of Meteorology of the NIMH-BAS conducted a research that projects an increase in annual air temperature in Bulgaria of 1.6°C–3.1°C by 2050 and of 2.9°C–4.1°C by 2080.
Get Price
Bulgaria Climate Guide: Monthly Weather

Bulgaria Climate Guide: Monthly Weather

Bulgaria climate overview. Bulgaria has a long history of foreign occupation having been part of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires, but despite its turbulent past is the oldest surviving state in Europe to have kept its original name. Today the country is on the difficult road of transforming itself from a communist state to one with a ...
Get Price